WORKOUT of the DAY
- 1. Clean (OTM): 5x1 (78, 83, 88 & 83%)
- 2. CLO + C Pull: 1x3 (1+1) (90, 95 & 100%)
- 3. CDL + RCDL: 2x3 (1+1) (90 & 95%)
- 4. In the Hole Back Squat: 4x2
- 1. RDL: 3x5
- 1a. SL Depth Jump: 3x5/leg
- 2. Build-ups: 5x 50 yards
40 minute Alternating EMEOM
- a. 2 TGU
- b. 20' HS Walk (or respective skill/level)
- c. 2 Stone Cleans
- d. 15/12 Calorie Assault Sprint
- e. 30 Double Unders
- Kipping & Butterfly Profeciency
- Individualized EMOMs
Community Workout 8/11
Join us this Saturday for our monthly Community Workout! All levels welcome; ages 14 and up. If you are new to the gym please arrive 10-15 min early to fill out a waiver.
Dr.’s Christie Mahaffey and Kurt Edeker of Airrosti will be joining us Saturday, August 11th at 9:45am –11:30am hosting a foam rolling demo. You’ll learn how this valuable tool can increase flexibility, blood flow and circulation, while reducing injuries or pain. Not to mention, keep you doing what you love doing!
Learn how the foam roller not only helps with injury resolution but is vital in injury prevention! If interested, please sign-up via the link below!
Also, Time from Ascent Protein will be there sampling products
posted on 8/8/2018